Tater Bats is dedicated to crafting high-end, professional wooden baseball bats at an affordable price.
No sponsorships, no middlemen, no marketing campaigns, and no cutting corners.
We are ballplayers at heart; passionate about our work and do it for the love of the game.
1. Each bat is individually hand selected, turned, and hand finished as they are ordered. This is not a mass produced product!
2. All bats are made from professional grade, hand-split maple or birch.
3. Each bat is tested before being sent out.
4. We are consistently innovating; striving forward to make the best bat.
5. Experienced craftsmanship, has not only built Taters’s reputation within the baseball community, but has allows us to go beyond and produce a superior bat.
We eat, sleep, and breathe everything about hitting. We break everything down to a science - key factors such as proper hitting mechanics, exit velocity, strength, and bat speed are critical to success at the plate.
To making our training bats, we collaborate with the top professional hitting instructors in the industry.